Our Second Seasonal Photo Competition – Winter Edition!
Send us your seasonal photographs and you could win an Amazon eGift Card worth £25.
The photograph can be of any subject – landscapes, wildlife, pets, family etc – but it must be relevant to Winter.
Post your photos on the Isca Barum Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/iscabarum/) or Twitter page or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Photographs will be judged by an Isca Barum panel, including our resident photographic guru – Simon Gray – and the winner will be posted on Facebook on Friday 15th February 2019.
We plan to run this competition every quarter.
Terms & Conditions
1. Isca Barum are offering prize of an Amazon eGift Card worth £25 to the winner of the Facebook Winter 2019 photo competition
1. The Promoter is Isca Barum Insurance Brokers Ltd., Stratus House, Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter. EX1 3QS
C. Eligibility to enter
1. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish
2. Each Entrant must be, on the date of submitting their Entry, resident in the UK
3. Entrants must not be employees of the Promoter
4. The Promoter may require the Entrants to provide proof that they are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
D. How to enter
1. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. To enter the promotion, the Entrant must upload an image on the Isca Barum Facebook page or Twitter page, taken during the Winter including their name, location and contact details. By uploading an image the entrant grants Isca Barum the right to use the image for promotional purposes. See section G and H for further details.
3. Entries must be made between 21st January and 13th February 2019 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
4. Each Entrant may submit as many Entries for the Promotion as they wish, however each Entry must be original and different to any other in order to be valid; any duplicate or stock entries shall not be counted.
5. The Entrant must be the owner of the image and have the rights to submit it. The Entry must not contain any trademarks, logos or third party material and must not contain abusive, offensive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Entries that are not received by it for any reason on or before the end of the Promotional Period, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions with any Entry. Proof of transmission of an Entry is not proof of receipt.
E. Procedure details and selection of Finalists
1. The winning Entry will be selected by the Promoter in accordance with the following process:
a) At the end of the Promotional Period, all valid Entries for each competition will be entered into the pool.
b) Isca Barum will select at their absolute discretion the best Winter image as the winning Entry (the winning Entrant the “Winner”).
c) The Winner will be selected in the week commencing 11th February 2019 and notified via email week commencing 18th February 2019
d) All further communications to redeem the Prize (defined below) shall be carried out via email using the email address provided to the Promoter.
1. There is one Winner who will win one Prize (the “Prize”).
2. The Prize is an eGift Card from Amazon valued at £25
3. No alternative prize is available
4. The Winners agree to co-operate and provide all information necessary for the Promoter to arrange the Prize.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
2. By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree that the Promoter may use the Entrants’ name and Entry in such material as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to iscabaruminsurance.co.uk, Isca Barum social media) for promotional purposes in connection with the Promotion. Where the Entry image is used, the Entrant’s first name and/or username will be credited and will be public to all. The full name of the Winner of the Promotion may also be made available to the public on written request.
H. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Entrants will retain copyright in their Entries, however, by entering the Promotion, all Entrants grant the Promoter a free, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each Entry in any media (including but not limited to iscabarum.co.uk, Isca Barum social media) for promotional purposes without additional consideration. Entrants represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant these rights and that all materials forming part of their Entry and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
I. Limitation of Liability
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to any Entrant for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
1. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
2. Each Entrant must also comply with the Promoter’s general terms and conditions available on the Promoter’s website: www.iscabaruminsurance.co.uk
3. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entries where the Promoter knows or has reason to believe that the publication of their Entry could lead to damage to the Promoter’s reputation or business.
5. Winners are responsible for any personal taxes which they may be liable for as a result of receiving the Prize.
6. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
7. Entrants acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram whatsoever. Any information provided as part of the Promotion is provided to the promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Entrants completely release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.
8. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, these terms and this Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England.
9. You can bring proceedings in respect of these terms and the Promotion in the English courts. However, if you are a consumer resident in another EU member state, you may be able to bring proceedings in that member state and benefit from its mandatory provisions of law. Nothing in these terms, including Article 8, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.