Classic Car Insurance
Similar to an annual private car insurance policy but tailored for vehicles driven no more than 5,000 miles a year and meet the classic car criteria.
Isca Barum Insurance Brokers can provide quotations which can also feature the following benefits:
- Agreed Value – in the event of a total loss the Insurer will pay the amount agreed by the insurers, less any excess, without deduction for wear and tear and depreciation.
- In-car entertainment & navigation equipment – cover is provided for permanently fitted in-car entertainment & navigation equipment.
- Replacement Locks – cover to replace your vehicles door, boot, ignition & steering lock, lock transmitter or central locking interface in the event of your vehicle’s keys or lock transmitter being lost or stolen.
- Windscreen Cover – through special arrangements with leading windscreen companies to repair or replace your windscreen.
- Third Party Liability – legal liability for death or injury to any person including passengers and damage to other people’s property. Legal costs incurred with the issuers consent, in connection with a claim against your policy.
- Personal Belongings – cover for up to £150 for personal belongings if they are lost or damaged by an accident, fire or theft if located in or on your vehicle.
- Continental Use – provides free cover in most European countries.
- Reinstatement Repair – where the vehicle is insured on an agreed value basis, this value can be increased by either 25% or 50% (as chosen by you) in respect of repairs to the insured vehicle.
- Cherished Number Plate Cover – provision to cover the financial loss of a number plate up to the value stated in your current schedule if it is withdrawn by the DVLA in the event of a total loss of the vehicle.
- Annual wedding hire – extends your policy cover to allow for the hire of your vehicle at weddings.
To find out more information and to receive a classic car insurance quote, please contact us on 0345 241 6501