No matter how diligent you are with maintenance on your vehicle, there is always the risk that an unforeseen event could leave you stuck by the side of the road with a breakdown.
At Isca Barum, we understand that in a situation like this, what you need most is to be up, running and resuming your journey as quickly as possible with the least amount of aggravation.
We can offer quotations on a number of different products:
- Roadside Assistance – covers being a ¼ mile or more away from your home address and includes a tow for up to 10 miles and taxi fares for up to 20 miles from the breakdown if your vehicle cannot be fixed.
- Recovery Assistance – similar to Roadside Assistance, this offers recovery for up to 8 people and your vehicle to any single destination within the UK.
- Home Assistance – as per Roadside Assistance, with the addition of being able to utilise this at your home or within ¼ mile of your home address.
- Onward travel – offering a replacement car for up to 2 days whilst your vehicle is fixed, or, if this is not possible, overnight accommodation or an alternative form of transport.
- European Motoring Assistance – in the event of a breakdown of your vehicle on its way to a destination abroad, or whilst abroad, your vehicle will be fixed at the roadside by a contractor or recovered to a local garage for repair or, if this is not possible, overnight accommodation or an alternative form of transport.
To find out more information and to receive a breakdown cover quote, please contact us on either Exeter 01392 363111 or Barnstaple 01271 320320