Accidental Damage, Theft or Loss (Boat)
We understand your boat is a prized possession and investment and therefore having the right type of cover against the risk of damage, theft or loss is important. Isca Barum Insurance Brokers can provide cover for your vessel and policy benefits may include:
- accidental loss or damage to your boat, including any outboard motors, trailers or other gear and equipment.
- theft of your gear and equipment from either your boat, or place of storage
- outboard motors dropping off of falling overboard
- loss or damage to your boat while it is being transported by road, rail, air or ferry (provided the vessel is no more than 9 meters (30 feet) in length
- damage to underwater machinery on your boat
- use of your boat throughout Europe and the Republic of Ireland for up to 30 days at a time (provided the craft is under 5 meters (16 feet 6 inches) in length.
- sighting costs after a stranding
- salvage charges necessary to save your boat from a loss
- loss or damage caused by an authority trying to reduce or stop a pollution threat.
Additionally, if your yacht or motor cruiser is damaged while it is moored at its permanent marina berth we can provide cover against damage (provided the boat is over 5 meters (16 feet 6 inches) in length.)
If you would like a accidental damage, theft or loss insurance quote, please contact us on either Exeter 01392 363111 or Barnstaple 01271 320320.