Below is a list of links that you may find useful
- Association of British Insurers – The ABI is the voice of the UK’s world leading insurance and long-term savings industry.
- Barnstaple & District Chamber of Commerce – Whether through helping members by sharing best practice or expert knowledge, providing networking opportunities, facilitating meetings with local government or other organisations, or making sure the collective voice of the Chamber Members is heard in the wider region. The Board work together, and with other partner organisations, to ensure that North Devon is on the map.
- Bluefin Network – Bluefin Network is a leading insurance broker network providing independent insurance brokers access to a wide range of market leading products, exclusive facilities and services that are proven to improve their profitability and efficiency.
- British Insurance Brokers’ Association – The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) is the UK’s leading general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers.
- Business First Network – It gives business owners peace of mind that essential business legislation and compliance are being taken care of without it eating into their precious time and profits and gives something back to entrepreneurs in the shape of events, masterclasses, workshops, networking and trading opportunities and the perks and treats of Membership Plus.
- Cooper Golding – Cooper Golding is a leading, independent provider of high quality recruitment services. Cooper Golding Recruitment provides companies across the North Devon and the South West a full range of staffing solutions, including Temporary, Permanent and Contractor staffing solutions . Whilst Cooper Golding Specialist Talent focusses on mid to senior level appointments, primarily sourcing Marketing, Sales, Technology and Quality talent within Engineering & Manufacturing across the UK.
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce – Exeter Chamber is the leading business organisation in the City and is committed to supporting the interests of its members. Our current membership stands close to 500 businesses embracing a wide cross-section of industry and commerce in Exeter and the surrounding area.
- Financial Conduct Authority – The FCA – We aim to make financial markets work well so that consumers get a fair deal.
Protecting consumers – We secure an appropriate degree of protection for consumers
Enhancing market integrity – We protect and enhance the integrity of the UK financial system
Promoting competition – We promote effective competition in the interests of consumers
- Financial Ombudsman Service – We were set up by Parliament to sort out complaints between financial businesses and their customers. We can help with most financial services – including banking, insurance, PPI, loans, mortgages, pensions and investments. If something’s gone wrong, we have the power to put it right.
- Met Office (Weather Page) – The Met Office provides a wide range of forecasts and warnings to help you make informed decisions about your day to day activities.
- North Devon Manufacturers Association – NDMA – To represent the interests of manufacturing and our supporting service industries. More specifically we will, through meetings, lectures, representation, networking, visits and social events promote the development of the businesses in order that we will achieve our full potential.
Looking for advice or a quote?
Call us on
01392 363111 (Exeter)
01271 320320 (Barnstaple)
9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
or we can call you