Select Page

Holiday homes require a specialist class of insurance cover which may not be found with a conventional home insurance policy. Owners have legal responsibilities when letting properties to third parties and must have adequate insurance protection in place in case something goes wrong.

We can provide insurance cover for individuals who let their holiday homes to the general public. Policy benefits may include:

  • loss of rental income and alternative accommodation expenses
  • full policy cover for unoccupied properties for 60 days from the date property is unoccupied – many of our competitors only offer 30 days or less
  • employers liability insurance available if required for cleaners, gardeners, caretakers and other workers

If you would like a holiday home insurance quote, please contact us on 0345 241 6501.

Hand holding mobile phone with 'How can we help?' on the screen"Looking for advice

or a quote?

Call us on 0345 241 6501 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri or we can call you

Request a Callback

Pin It on Pinterest